Today is one of my favorite days. It reminds me of a day on the beach – looking for shells. Your bucket is full and now you get to look through those shells and share them with others.
I would love to share with you some of my treasures from this past week:
- Crave spiritual milk – so that you can grow into a full experience of salvation, then you will be able to move on to solid foods – the deeper things of God.
- God has given each one of His children a spiritual gift(s) to be used well in order to serve one another. (There is a great variety of spiritual gifts)
- Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. That is one of our goal as believers in Christ Jesus – to be willing to move with the Holy Spirit.
- We find Rest in the Lord. He is our strength.
- The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it.
- Stay away from people who spend their time breeding quarrels – stirring up conflict. We are not to be quarrelsome. It is impossible to carry on a conversation with a fool.
- Trust in the name of the Lord Almighty
I would challenge you to get into the Word of God – Unfold it and start finding treasures that He has hidden for you to find. He wants you to find them and then treasure them. Then share them with others.
All of God’s treasures were meant to be shared with others.
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the beautiful treasures that I discovered this week. Father, you have said that if we seek you with all our hearts, our minds, our souls, and our strength that you will be found. May we empty our buckets out and then openly share them with others so that they will find Jesus Christ. Father, help us to be lovers of souls. I ask this in Jesus Christ’s name, amen.
I close this week with another of my favorite songs. Enjoy!
My Song: Freedom! Freedom is found in the Lord. Experience it. IF Jesus is your Savior – then get out there and dance and sing and jump for joy – for you have freedom! IF you don’t know Jesus yet as your Savior – ask Him to be Your Savior and start experiencing His love – His grace – His joy – His freedom.